We aim to resolve all complaints at the first point of contact – our customer service centre . In case you still may have any grievances with respect to the information shared by you with Marks & Spencer hereunder and its treatment, may be directed by you to the Grievance Officer of Marks & Spencer Mr. Ankur Vashisht at [email protected] or at the below mentioned coordinates:
Postal Address: C/O Marks and Spencer Reliance India Private Limited, Ground Floor, Infinity Tower – “C”, DLF Cyber City, Phase -II, Gurugram (Haryana) – 122002, India
Timings: Monday to Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
If you are using a computer or terminal in a public location, we recommend that you always log out and close the website browser when you complete an online session for your security. In addition, we recommend that you take the following security measures to enhance your online safety:
Account details registered on the UK website cannot be carried over to India site. However setting up a new account is easy and fast, click here to create your new account. If you already set up an account on this website and forgot your password, please select forgotten password link and enter your e-mail address. You will then receive an e-mail with a password reset link. Please access the link to reset your password.
This will be your correspondence email address, while your login credentials remain the same as earlier.
Currently no payment details can be stored on your account.
All our newsletters offer the option to unsubscribe to future emails. Please follow the directions on the newsletter.
If your promotion code is valid, it should appear as a discount in the order summary in your cart. To check your cart, please click on ‘Cart’ at the top right corner of the homepage. If your promotional discount isn’t showing, please follow these steps:
If you’re still unsure why your code isn’t working, please contact us. Click here for our contact details.
What is the T&C for registration coupon?
Coupon Code – FIRST
– The programme is valid in India only.
– The M&S Loyalty Program Membership is open only for M&S India customers only.
– Your enrolment in the M&S Loyalty Program is by invitation, based on the eligibility criteria decided by Marks & Spencer Reliance India Pvt. Ltd. from time to time.
– Notwithstanding the above, only individuals aged 18 years or above are eligible to become members of M&S Loyalty Program.
– By clicking the Loyalty consent box, you agree that you have read these terms & conditions that governed Marks & Spencer Reliance India Pvt. Ltd. and that you accept them.
– The validity of your membership is at the sole discretion of Marks & Spencer Reliance India Pvt. Ltd.
– The membership remains at all times the property of Marks & Spencer Reliance India Pvt. Ltd., who reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to revoke the membership.
– Whenever you use your registered mobile number in order to obtain or utilize any of the benefits, facilities or arrangements offered or available as a result of your membership of M&S Loyalty Program, Marks & Spencer Reliance India Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any costs, charges, claims or liabilities of whatever nature arising from use of such benefits, facilities or arrangements.
– Some of the facilities and benefits offered to you as a member of M&S Loyalty Program are provided by organisations that Marks & Spencer Reliance India Pvt. Ltd. has made arrangements with, but over which it has no control. Marks & Spencer Reliance India Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee or warrant that such benefits and facilities will be available, nor will it be liable for any loss or damage arising from the provision, or non-provision, whether in whole or in part of any such benefits or facilities. However, in the event of any problems you face in availing such benefits or facilities; you are requested to inform us immediately.
– Misuse of M&S Loyalty Program benefits may result in termination of M&S Loyalty membership or withdrawal of benefits at the sole discretion of Marks & Spencer Reliance India Pvt. Ltd.
– M&S Loyalty membership can be revoked or refused if a M&S Loyalty/customer is involved in any act of fraud, shoplifting, cheating with or without cause and without notice.
– No two offers or discounts can be clubbed together unless specified otherwise.
– M&S loyalty Program membership is for individuals only – it is not a corporate card/corporate membership.
– You’ll start earning loyalty points on your second transaction onwards which would be a day after enrolling to M&S loyalty program.
– Your transactions will qualify for inclusion in M&S Loyalty Program rewards scheme- A.) On providing your registered mobile number at the time of bill payment at designated outlets. B.) Registering & login in to marksandspencer.in with your already registered mobile number. C.) Registering & login in to marksandspencer.in with your valid mobile number if you’re not already registered in M&S Loyalty Program. Any transaction you make which does not fulfill this criteria, points for that particular transaction will not be credited to your account.
– You’ll earn loyalty points a day after A.) A successful purchase from designated outlets B.) Successful delivery of your order in case you place an online order from marksandspencer.in
– Marks & Spencer Reliance India Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to withdraw, cancel, vary or in any way change, at any time without notice, the scheme or any facility or benefit previously offered or expressed as available to you as a member of M&S Loyalty Program. Marks & Spencer Reliance India Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from such withdrawal, cancellation or variation.
– Marks & Spencer Reliance India Pvt. Ltd. will maintain and update in electronic form, data that is provided by you at the time of enrolment or through subsequent contact. Marks & Spencer Reliance India Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to supply these data to agencies or organizations for the provision of member services, facilities and benefits. However, whatever data will be shared will only be specific to the requirements/ needs of third party services provided to us for carrying out the transaction covered under the scope of these Terms and Conditions.
Marks & Spencer Reliance India Pvt. Ltd. will maintain reasonable standards of Data Protection services for protecting your privacy and the data so collected herein.
– Notices, mailed communication, Electronic Mail and SMS sent by Marks & Spencer Reliance India Pvt. Ltd. to you will be deemed to have been received if posted to your mailing address, Email address and your registered mobile number. Marks & Spencer Reliance India Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible for late, lost or misdirected mail.
– In the event of conflict between these terms and conditions and changes that have been or made in order to comply with local laws and regulations, the terms and conditions so changed will prevail. If local laws prohibit the provision of any benefits or facility, such benefits or facility will be deemed to be withdrawn.
– The mobile number provided will be used to generate your online Marks & Spencer a/c for access of benefits on www.marksandspencer.in and the Marks & Spencer India mobile app. A password will be generated and shared on the said id subject to verification. M&S Loyalty Program membership number can be linked to only one mobile number, therefore in case the said mobile number is already registered with us and is linked to the same or some other account then a new account and password will not be generated. For any queries please contact our customer care.
– Marks & Spencer Reliance India Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to refuse M&S Loyalty membership to an applicant without assigning any reason whatsoever.
– The terms and conditions would be subject to the Laws of India as applicable from time to time. In case of any disputes between member and Marks & Spencer Reliance India Pvt. Ltd., the final decision will rest with Marks & Spencer Reliance India Pvt. Ltd.s Customer Relationship Management Team and will be binding upon the member.
– By enrolling in the M&S Loyalty Program, you agree and provide your explicit consent that you wish to receive communication from Marks & Spencer Reliance India Pvt. Ltd. and its programme partners on offers and programmes through email, SMS, post or other forms of media. In case you do not wish to receive such communication you will inform the company about the same by contacting customer care.
– Marks & Spencer Reliance India Pvt. Ltd. will endeavour to ensure the availability and the quality of services provided by Program but will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the failure by Program Partners to provide services or for any reason whatsoever.
– Reward Points earned are of the same value, irrespective of whether purchase is paid for by Cash or Credit/Debit cards or Loyalty Points in stores or on www.marksandspencer.in
– Marks & Spencer Reliance India Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change the method of calculation of Reward Points accrued on M&S Loyalty purchases at any point of time to reflect changing market conditions without any notice.
– M&S and Marks & Spencer means the same.
For Club Member
For Premium Member Benefits
For Elite Club Member
*No Point on enrolment and reduced priced merchandise
Point Earn, Redemption and Validity
Tier – Upgrade/Downgrade
- Club to Premiere : Rs 1000 on spend Rs 4000
- Premiere to elite : Rs 3000 on spend of Rs 12000
Birthday, Anniversary and Kids Birthday Discount
We accept all credit/debit cards, net banking and wallets.
We currently do not accept payment by gift cards on this website. We will look to offer this in the future.
If you used online payment method, payment will be authorised when you submit your order. For COD orders, you can make the payment in cash to the delivery person.
There are links to the size guides on product pages. Additionally, you can also find the size guide here.
We offer a no questions asked return policy. Please note that merchandise can only be returned for refunds if it is unused with all price tags intact.
Return window details:
Return can be done within 35 days of delivery. The return can be done online from home, or at the nearest offline store. The refund will be processed according to original mode of payment as per details given below.
Exclusions from the return policy:
The following items are excluded from our return policy:
Masks, Beauty, Knickers, Knicker Packs, Swimwear, Shapewear, Toiletries, Jewellery, personalised items and/or any products with a broken seal. Some of the items may have their own terms and conditions which will be product specific.
Items on final reduction, priced at 590 or below, are non-returnable.
By telephone: +9180106 21621; we are open Mon-Fri 08:00 am to 08:00 pm, excluding gazetted holidays.
By post: Corporate Office: Marks and Spencer Reliance India Private Limited, Ground Floor, Infinity Tower – “C”, DLF Cyber City, Phase -II, Gurugram (Haryana) – 122002, India Registered Office: Marks and Spencer Reliance India Private Limited, 4th Floor, Court House, Dhobi Talao, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Mumbai- 400 002, India **Calls are charged at local rate from a land line.
You can directly visit the nearest M&S store to return the product. Please click here to find your nearest store.
Alternatively, you can place a return request online from My Account section. Our courier partner will pick up the product from you within 3 days and shall process the refund on completion of quality check. The pickup to refund processing takes around 7-10 days. We will also send a confirmation email to you on refund processing
Please contact our Customer Services team so we can advise you on the next step to take. Please click here to find our contact details.
All orders with value more than Rs. 999, will be shipped free of cost. For any orders worth Rs. 999 or below, a nominal fee of Rs. 99 would be applied.
No, currently international shipping is not available on M&S India website.
No, currently there are no such weight restrictions on deliveries.
The delivery drivers can deliver your order when you are not at home. In that case, it will be picked up by a family member.
If you believe your parcel has been lost in the post, please contact our Customer Services team as soon as possible using these contact details. We will then investigate what has happened to your parcel.
This could be because an item you’ve ordered has sold out before it could be sent to you. If any of the items in your order have sold out, we will inform you of this by email. Your order may also arrive in multiple parcels. Please allow us some extra time for the next parcel to arrive. If something is missing and you haven’t heard from us, please let us know so we can look into this further. Click here to view our contact details.
You should receive your delivery within seven working days of placing your order.
Where the supply of your product(s) is delayed or prevented for reasons beyond our control, (for example, material shortages or higher than anticipated demand) we will make every effort to keep you informed but shall be under no liability to you for such delay or failure.
The tracking information for your order will start to appear in My Accounts section the day after we send it to you.
It absolutely free and simple to join! Just download the M&S app or go to marksandspencer.in and Create Account. Simply validate your Mobile Number through OTP in My profile section to activate your Loyalty Account. After your first transaction you will be enrolled To the M&S Loyalty program. Already have an account? Simply validate your Mobile Number through OTP in My profile section to activate your Loyalty Account.
Points earned on every transaction will be valid for 12 months from the earned date (if not redeemed).
No, you will start earning points basis your loyalty tier only from 2nd transaction onwards post joining M&S Club Loyalty Program.
You’ll earn loyalty points a day after A.) A successful purchase from M&S India Store. B.) Successful delivery of your order in case of marksandspencer.in Point earned rate will vary as per the tier of the customer. Points will be allocated basis the tier of the customer for every Rs.100 spend, on Full price products.
Yes, all loyalty benefits are linked to your Mobile Number. Any full price transaction will qualify for inclusion in M&S Loyalty Program rewards scheme- A.) On providing your registered mobile number at the time of bill payment at designated outlets. B.) Registering & login in to marksandspencer.in with your already registered Loyalty mobile number. C.) Registering & login in to marksandspencer.in with your valid mobile number if you’re not already registered to the M&S Loyalty Program. Any transaction which does not fulfill these criteria will not be eligible for Loyalty points.
Only M&S Loyalty Members can avail birthday / Anniversary discount during Birthday/Anniversary Month on one invoice only. M&S Loyalty Members can redeem the Birthday / Anniversary discount either in M&S India stores or at marksandspencer.in.
A. In case of cancelled transaction no points will be provided on purchase transaction. B. If customer has used Loyalty points and cancelled the order later, the loyalty points will be credited back to the Customer’s loyalty account. C. In case of return transaction equivalent points earned during purchase transaction will be taken back from the member point balance. D. If customer has used Loyalty points and retuned the order later, the loyalty points will be credited back to the Customer’s loyalty account post successful completion of the return process.
Web chat or email us
Please choose a subject from the menu below.
Need more help? Youll find all of our contact details below, simply click on the option that is most relevant to your query. Please make sure that you’ve checked the status of your order under My Account and checked your emails for any updates if you’re expecting a delivery.
How do I make a complaint to Marks and Spencer?
- Clothing & homeware, flowers, gift cards, wine. 0333-014-8000. …
- Food to Order. 0333 014 8222. …
- Furniture. You may find the answers to some commonly asked questions in our FAQs. …
- Store service. 0333-014-8555. …
- Product quality. 0333-014-8555. …
- Other M&S sites. …
- Press queries, Shareholder, Recruitment.
Can you email Marks and Spencer?
How do I contact HR M&S?
Where is Marks and Spencer’s head office?